Vacation time…

Time for that mini vacation that I was telling you about earlier this week!!! [Check out my blog post here!]  Wohoo!!! This weekend my family and I plan on going to the Zoo at 7am… (to beat the heat) then have a hike at the neighboring nature preserve, then it will be off to the local indoor pool!  Wohoo!  Later that evening we are going to make homemade pizza’s and watch movies!  That sounds like a perfect Mini-Vacation if you ask me!  Yay! We may slip off to the local Tea Room for a spot of Tea! : )

Taking a mini vacation can reset your energy to a more relaxed state of being and living!  You may find greater joy in your every day life and a bigger smile on your face!  Yay!!! After all we are called HumanBEings not HumanDoings… Go out and BE this weekend.  Be with you and yours and enjoy life!

Share in the comments below how you plan on taking a mini vacation this weekend.

Did you enjoy this article?
the
Love
Get Free Updates
Comments
6 Responses to “Vacation time…”
  1. Donna Beattie says:

I haven’t been to the zoo in ages! i hope that you all had fun on your mini vacation. I need that reset in my energy as well. Maybe it’s time to consider one myself? :)

2. CindiLou says:

I look forward to the time when I’ll be able to do this too! I’m already thinking of ways to do it frugally!

3. Cindy Esparza says:

I really do need to plan a mini-vacation! I think I will feel so much better and be able to destress a little better.

4. Alycia Luster says:

I just got back from a vacation but we drove most of the time and I want to relax…I don’t want to be stuck in a car for long periods of time. I think I might have a nature walk with my kiddos in the morning before it’s too hot to go outside.

5. Elias says:

I went to the Louisville Zoo with my family on July 5th and it was hot before the sun even rose. I’ve never sweated more in my life. My positive spin to that: my skin was nice an exfoliated :)

6. Rachel says:

I love taking mini vacations with my friends and family! Just the other day I went down the shore to visit my cousin, his wife, and their children because they were down from upstate and I never get to see them. Even though it was a short visit I loved being able to swim, enjoy some sun, and just be with my family and have a good time! Sometimes just a mini vacation is all you need to relax and unwind from a hectic life!